Finally inked

All inked

All inked

This was a hard one to lay out and ink. That tree on the right was actually right smack in front of the duplex house so I had to cobble together the view, but I think I finally got it. Most of the pictures were up at an extreme angle which cut off the base of the windows and the roof line. This made the relationship of the house features rather hard to  establish.  But having done this for quite a while, I think I was able to put it all together correctly.  And while I hate to say it, the tree in front of the real facade, will help disguise any minor discrepancies.  I do want to be as accurate as I can be.

The accent colors chosen will also add to this unique facade.  The red brick mix is nicely complemented by blue/gray pillars and window trim with a touch of red and cream.  I have started the watercolor underlayment  and the next post will show the finished product.