The triplex finished and off to its new home. Since this was pretty monochromatic, I added color in the landscaping with the flowers, echoing the yellow doors. I added some reds and mauves in the shrubs and trees as well as the shadows. For a simple structure, it came put pretty well.
I think I am going to use my acrylics next and paint some small fruit pieces. After seven weeks of architectural commission work, I need a change of pace. I’ll put them into my etsy store when I’m finished. I haven’t added anything new since well before Christmas due to the portrait work (not that I am complaining) and I need to.