Thursday, I printed up the dogwood linocut with my red ink. If you remember, I considered adding some white to the red to vary the color. However, that would require that I had some white. I thought I did, but I did’t. So much for that idea. Anyway, I am not unhappy with the solid red. It is quite vibrant in its own right. I am thinking of making a companion print for this since I don’t think I’ll make one with the added watercolors. I’ll have to think about another red flower to use. Or maybe I’ll print up the dragon in red. Take a peek at my etsy store linocuts and please make a suggestion for a different color for the black ones.