I’ve been working on some small projects this week. I made up a few more cards with the watercolor inserts and decided to package them up as 3 card sets to sell in my etsy shop.
And then I went looking for for something larger. I don’t know if I showed this in the ink phase but last fall I started on this Victorian home before all of the Christmas commissions came in. I had inked it up and the watercolor started. I thought the original white siding in the photo was too boring so I decided to make it more of a painted lady. I don’t know how successful it is turning out. I like the reds for the brick and the roof, but I am not sure about the green/yellow shingle siding. I didn’t want to make it too yellow, but in the end, I think it is a bit too green. I do like the turquoise trim with the reds. I’ll have to think a bit on how to change the siding. I’ve fussed with it today and it still needs work ’cause I’m just not happy yet.