Last week I worked on a few more ornaments so I would have a bigger selection in my etsy store. I made another horse, another cat, and a sheep using the cookie molds with the paper pulp.
I had a hard time photographing them outside as the wind would spin them around. I moved them from tree to tree, trying to find a place out of the breeze and with a small branch to stabilize them from the back.
And then after I found a good place, the gloss varnish reflected the light too much and altered the colors dramatically. Another move to a protected and shaded area. Finally, I figured most of it out and was able to post these. I will be back to a small architectural to watercolor this week. I really enjoyed the last one. I am thinking of going through the Key West photos and picking something from there. Maybe a small porch/window shot with all of the lovely flowers. We’ll see.