I watercolored the daisy linocut the day after printing it, when I was sure the printing ink had fully dried. I chose to make the flowers golden yellow and the vase a mossy green. To add some depth, I edged the left side of the vase with a bit of red and put a bit of the yellow ocher on the table. I rather like the way the subtle colors add to it.
And, in a typical klutz move, I managed to ruin the note card print. I had made a small smudge on the back side of the card when I printed it and tried to remove it with a watercolor eraser. I have used the eraser a few times on small smudges on watercolor board paintings and it worked just fine. This time, while it removed the smudge, I created a wrinkle in the card paper and it is now unsaleable. I even tried to iron it flat but no dice. Sigh. I guess I will have to use it for myself and not list it for sale in my etsy shop. Next time I make a linocut print, I will try again.